BMS system designed for monitoring lead acid, lithium-ion or nickel battery cells and strings.
- for 2V, 6V or 12V batteries with M8 terminal connector.
- measures temperature, voltage & impedance of individual batteries
- measures battery string voltage and total impedance
- measures battery string charge and discharge current
- monitor for gas leaks from battery cells (HF, H2, CO, CO2) indicating possible thermal runaways.
- plugs into the base unit
- powered by the base unit
for up to 30 batteries. For more additional 12v PSU required.
- alerts via SNMP Traps, email, SMS or voice calls.
- wired or optionally wireless
- integrates via Modbus TCP, SNMP, JSON
with other systems through the base unit.
- optional MQTT version available to connect it to a cloud of your choice.
- optional RS485-BAT-STRING module to directly connect the BMS to your Industrial Control Systems without needing the base unit.